Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Day of Hope

Today was an amazing day!  Over 130 people showed up for the Cash of Hope team for the Seattle Run of Hope.  From the information I've read, over 1700 people ran or walked and they raised well over $200,000 for pediatric brain research.  I even had a moment to talk with one of the researchers and shared some of the most recent information we've learned about methotrexate and we will continue the conversation this week.

Our team was one of the largest at the event - we had people from Washington, California, Colorado, Idaho, and more - it was great to catch up with old friends and meet people that have been supporting and praying for Cash.

There were tons of pictures taken today and as they start to come in I will post - these are pics taken by Julie D.









We cannot thank you enough for your support and I'm already looking forward to next year - It was so great that so many turned out and were able to spend time with Cash.  I will blog more over the next few days but I wanted to say THANK YOU for everything!  I can't even begin to list individuals today, that is how overwhelming and amazing it was - Have a blessed week and thank you for continuing to pray!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you had a good turnout for this wonderful event! I so wished to be there today, but the day conflicted with another event for me. Know that I was thinking of you and praying...always,
    melody olson

    ReplyDelete