Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Relay Pics and More...

Last post I asked if there were additional pics from the Relay that I could post...both Meg and Melody emailed me pictures that I wanted to share.  Thank you Meg and Melody - the pictures are wonderful!!!


We are so thankful that Cash has done so well lately.  In fact, the past few days he has seemed to improve even more (God is so good!).  I know this next video may seem extremely boring, however, it shows Cash's dexterity - he hasn't eaten yogurt by himself since he got sick...in this video you can see he's eating without too much mess...:-)



Finally, here are my favorite pictures from the past week.  We've had many visitors and the boys have had a great time playing with all of their cousins and friends...

 
 (Brrrrr, this is cold!)

(Give me another one please!)


Have a blessed holiday weekend and thank you for your continued support!

1 comment:

  1. The video is not extremely boring----it is extremely beautiful!!
    Hope to see you the end of next week!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete