Sunday, September 26, 2010

Great Wolf

We were blessed with the opportunity to spend the weekend at Great Wolf Lodge near Chehalis (thank you again Sarah J we really appreciate it!!!).  Cash and the boys had a great time playing with their cousins (Dillon, Kendra, Olivia, and Isaac) and I don't know who is more tired this evening, Cash or Wendi and I.  It was so much fun for the boys to play in the water and it seems like Cash's strength is returning more and more each day.  In fact, he was really active all day today - sometimes he's energetic in the morning and fatigued in the afternoon, but today he was 'on' all day.  He still wakes up bright an early - here is a pic of him this morning at 5:30 a.m. (he took a 20 minute nap during the day and fell asleep at 8:00 this evening - I don't know how he does it...).  The second pic is from dinner last night - they gave all the kids wolf ears (but I wore mine the longest...:-)):



Cash has labs tomorrow and we're basically free for the next few weeks (no chemo, appointments, etc.).  We're all very excited about the upcoming walk - there are 95 walkers signed up for the team!!!  I will blog later this week where we plan on meeting - hopefully we can all walk as a group (except those who are running, we won't be able to keep up with you!).

Don't forget to join us after the walk at Zion for a luncheon - I posted directions via link on the prior post - please email me at jackp@zionprep.org if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

We are continuing to hold out hope and are thankful for your prayers and support - God has been good to us and Wendi and I often comment on how joyful we are, in spite of the circumstances.  Have a blessed week and we'll see many of you on Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you guys had a great time -- hoping to see you this Sunday and drop off our family's donation. Love you guys much. Michael, Kat and RoxAnn

    ReplyDelete